Here's What's New In v0.6.3
We have finished upgrading our servers. If you have experienced any interruption in the use of the GameBuilder Studio editor or website we apologize for the inconvenience. There is a new minor update with some critical bug fixes and a critical security update available now. You will need to install this version to continue using GameBuilder Studio. See the change log below.
Most Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed license server error on application launch
- Fixed Null error on Destroy action properties window
- Fixed Error when changing component name in add dialog
- Fixed Properties closing all open windows when opening sub properties window
- Fixed Timer properties panel saving the correct interval type
- Fixed Timer action
- Fixed Engine PBTimer object
- Fixed Web publishing null error
- Fixed Reloading of project publish settings
- Undo / Redo only works on scene objects position change, rotation change, scale change, new object creation, delete object, clone, and level switching.
- Expression editor does not maintain cursor position when adding properties
- Relative property references are not being used with properties referencing same entity on actions